Today was the last class for multi-engine and now we will all have Tuesday and Thursday mornings free.
I enjoyed learning about flying twin engine aircraft and the complexity that comes with adding another engine. I liked the format of the class between the in class activities and the out of class assignments. The one thing I will take away from the class is to try and never become complacent in an aircraft especially a multi-engine. It is very easy to get behind the aircraft in an emergency. If I could change one thing about the class it would be all the tests at the end. I wish they could be spread out more through out the classes. As for the blogging assignments I am still not sure about blogging but I did like how it made me think more about a subject.
Have a good rest of the semester everyone and see you around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment